Aircraft dismantling & recycling
Service groupAviation Services
Service NameAircraft dismantling & recycling
Service DescriptionIssuing approvals for aircraft dismantling and recycling
Business (Private Sector)(G2B)
Service Delivery ChannelsWebsite
Number of Steps / Duration5 Steps / 8 days 90 minutes
- RAK DCA aircraft dismantling and recycling form
- Copy of Economic Department license
- Official request from company stating the specifications of the Aircraft to be dismantled and recycled.
- Deregistration Certificate of the aircraft from the state of registry
- NOL from GCAA for foreign registered Aircraft, if registration is A6 please ignore this step by fulfilling the requirement in step 4.
- Copy of license to Conduct Regulated Activity with Nuclear Material Dismantling Company issued by FANR.
- NOL from Airport
- NOL from local environment authority
- Inventory of dispose scrap parts and materials
- Method of dismantling & Recycling
- End-user Acceptance Letter.
RAK DCA aircraft dismantling and recycling form
FeesAircraft dismantling & recycling (5000 , 7500, 10000 AED) depending on the weight of the aircraft
Service RelationLinked (a license issued by the Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR)
- Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR)
- RAK EPDA Department
- Ras Al-Khaimah International Airport
- General Authority of Civil Aviation
Terms of ServiceThe company must have a license issued by the Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation and EPDA Department
Main Output of ServiceNOC
Available Additional ServicesHospitality
Service Performance IndicatorsNumber of aircraft that were safely dismantled annually