Heliport Erection Approval
Service groupAviation Services
Service NameHeliport Erection Approval
Service DescriptionIssuing Heliport Erection approvals
- Business (Private Sector)(G2B)
Service Delivery ChannelsWebsite
Number of Steps / Duration11 Steps / 7 days 105 minutes
- Copy of company license.
- Drawing of the structure showing the complete design of the heliport, which complies with the standard specifications of ICAO Annex 14 Part II on Auto Cad file plus a hard copy of the plan.
- Submit a copy of final approval and certification of GCAA to RAK DCA services department office for operational clearance.
- RAK DCA Heliport obstacle evaluation form
FeesHeliport Erection Approval (5000 AED )
Service RelationNot linked
- Municipality Department
- Ras Al-Khaimah International Airport
- General Civil Aviation Authority
Terms of ServiceCompliance with designs, drawings, and building conditions
Main Output of Service
- A signed NOC
- Helipad Registration Certificate
Available Additional ServicesHospitality
Service Performance IndicatorsNumber of approval issued annually